Sunday, April 5, 2015

Week 6: Trees

     First off, I must apologize for the lack of slogs.  I'll post all of mine today, as I did write little notes as to what I would include in my slogs when I got around to them.
     If I'm correct, Week 6 started our dealings with trees.  Not only did I find them fun, but I found them extremely helpful; after all, it allowed us to organize things better in accordance to nodes and number order.  However, I'll admit, the lab didn't do much to help me.  Gather_lists was extremely annoying and I couldn't get it to function on my laptop (though found that it worked fine on the CDF computers a bit too late).  Even so, I understood the logic and it was all rather simple.  I enjoy working with trees, as strange as that might sound.
     Seeing people actually represent the tree in class was pretty fun, as well.  I sure got a kick out of seeing everyone around me shyly stand up.  I do believe we all left with a better understanding of the subject, though, even if most of us were a bit confused at the time.  It was rather clever.

2 comments:

  1. Gather_lists was the bane of my existence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I remember asking you and panicking because of all the problems it caused... hehehe

      Delete