Sunday, November 9, 2014

Weeks 8 & 9: Well, I'm Okay

     Oops... I didn't write a SLOG for last week.  Uni work does take quite some time, eh?  I guess fitting everything in (especially after Halloween) is a bit hard.
     Let's see... we had Assignment 2 due and a term test over the past week.  Assignment 2 was... well, not quite amazing, but it helped a lot for the term test, which I feel a rather confident about.  While I'm not sure I got the best grade, I am getting better at writing and understanding proofs, which is great.  
     Now, we're doing algorithm complexity and worst case scenarios, as well as big-Oh stuff.  I'm a bit confused, but it is much clearer than proofs originally were for me, so I guess practice is key and so long as I keep up with tutorial work, I should be fine.
     Speaking of which, tutorials are great.  They help me understand so much and I tend to retain the information better.  Then again, I guess sitting for a 3 hour lecture isn't very helpful, as I lose focus after a while.  Reviewing slides afterwards is always very helpful.
     Despite the fact that I've missed a week, I don't have much to write, so I'll leave it off here.  Hopefully I get a good grade on that test and on the assignment.

Best Wishes~
Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment